Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You can't unsee that....

Since moving to Texas in the spring of 2004, I have always looked forward to the arrival of the bluebonnets.  It's my favorite color.  Ordinary medians suddenly become things of beauty during my daily commute.  The weather is neither too hot or too cold.  I have a couple of favorite fields where we go each year and let the kids run around, and I attempt to get at least one good shot of all of them looking at the camera at the same time.  I stalk the weather reports and figure out the best day in a three week window when it will not be too sunny, windy, or muddy.

All of that is ruined now, because I came across the tumblr site pooping on bluebonnets.  Thanks, internet, for permanently etching that phrase in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment